Many of you are looking for IT security services you can trust to deliver you the high level of network defensibility you require to do business in the long-term sense. For you who are looking for “business IT security near me,” we’re glad you found us. We’re also glad you’re a neighbor in the Austin business community, and we look forward to helping you with all the IT services you need.
As a fellow small business in Austin, we have the same concerns about keeping our cyber security standards as high as possible. We’re just more adept at ensuring it, of course, although we enjoy sharing our expertise on this issue with our neighbors in the Austin business community.
We’re cyber security consultants who can provide one-time or ongoing consultancy on all things about cyber, network, and data security, helping you better understand the ins and outs of:
- Web filtering and firewalls
- Email and spam protection
- Mobile device security and management
- Wireless network security
- Cloud security issues
- Server administration and intrusion protection
- Up-to-date workplace cyber safety standards
- Passwords and user authentication methods, and more.
It is in that spirit of greater IT security awareness for our fellow business owners that we invite you to join the McLane Intelligent Solutions team of IT security consultants at Kerbey Lane Cafe in Round Rock on March 24, 2017 for a special cybersecurity briefing.
This free event will cover the following:
- How to properly protect your business from external security threats
- How to ensure internal protection, business continuity and system health visibility
- How to prevent your staff from unknowingly exposing themselves (and your business) to security threats and data theft
- Will be hosted by McLane Intelligent Solutions and will feature insight from Ed Jones, COO/Senior Compliance
- Featured speaker – an officer with security experts Third Rock, Inc.
We look forward to seeing you Friday, March 24th for this informal yet informative business owner and leadership briefing on some urgent cybersecurity issues that are currently impacting businesses in Central Texas. The event will last roughly from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
Need the “Best Business IT Security Near Me”? Call Us Today.
And, of course, you can contact us anytime, by phone at 254.791.8300, or email us here, and we will get back to you right away, hopefully with the best business IT security consulting or another type of IT-related advice you need. See you in Round Rock!